It's so good to not make too much money and to have two adorable little tax-deductions! :)
Houston and I spent part of our evening going over how to spend our tax return...well, he told me how he was going to spend it and I said okay. I LOVE that I don't ever have to think about money with my wonderful hubby taking care of the finances! That was always one of my big stressors before we merged money...for the past few years I've been able to just say, "Honey, here are my receipts!" and know that he's taking care of everything. He's also great about giving me updates and making sure I know where to find all the info...always helpful when it comes time to buy gifts!
ANYWAY...because we make just enough money to be comfortable and we have our beautiful boys, we're getting a tidy little sum from the IRS and I get to say SO LONG SUCKA' to the Neon!! That's right! For those of you that know the whole story behind the Neon, you can appreciate the joy and relief when we get to cross that bill off as PAID IN FULL!!
The rest will go to getting the credit cards nearly paid off and some lovely new additions for Sylvia. She'll be getting new headlights (if you don't know who she is, that probably sounds weird!) and she'll be getting powered speakers...that means cruisin' with tunes, baby! Not that it matters much to me - there's always music in my head, but this way we can be listening to the same song! Can't wait for spring!!!
I can't for the life of me remember what we did with our return last year, but the year before last, it paid for our wedding....

and we're still celebrating!
I am so in love with Houston, our friendship, and our family.
It may get weirder from here, but it's also wonderful!
Thank you, Lord, for all these blessings!


2 comments:
cute wedding pics! Is that your Mama in the top corner?
Yup! She carried the ringbearer (Tucker) down the aisle and Joey gave me away. :)
Post a Comment