Friday, October 1, 2010

Spring Fun....

I know! I know!! It's fall already, but I've been SERIOUSLY neglecting my blog and need to pick up where I left off....you remember the rule, right? Posts must be in chronological order!
Anyway, I just wanted to share some of the fun we had in this spring...
Tucker ~ making the move to underwear, planting his own little garden (that grew much better than I expected!), and learning not to scare the pants off of Joey's new pet, and just having fun no matter what's going on!
Play time!
Houston & Joey busy in the kitchen, Joey with his new bass, Tucker having a ball at the great park across the street, Arden learning the joys of a swing set, and Tucker showing off his new underwear!

Nature time!
My mom arranged the bouquet for me, Tucker and Cheryl planting (Tuck's little planter grew like crazy!), and a visitor in the backyard!

Bunny time!
This is Jessica (she was already named!) and she is a beautiful little addition to the compound. Tucker learned pretty quickly to be gentle with her and Joey loves taking her for a hop on her harness. She did escape the first time, but after some tears, some patience, and a hilarious chase around the house, she made it safely back to her hutch. She's gotten loose once or twice since then, but never strays far from home.
Posted by Picasa

Now...I promise to catch up on my blog before winter, but right now I have knitting to do.....

1 comment:

Cedar said...

Ha! I don't think you HAVE to go in chronological order--of course that's why my blog is more of an adoption blog than a journal of our life--I don't have to keep you all up to date on our day to day life in order. However, now that I do have a blog, I am reading my friend's blogs much more quickly, so start posting some more!