We had a great time! I haven't been in years, which means a couple of us had never been there. Joey was even adventurous and tried some new foods - including alligator! (It really does taste like chicken!)
The Geico Gecko was a big hit - Tucker saw him and got so excited!! All the boys ran over to him, but Tuck hung back a few steps, stroked his arm, and said, "I love you, Geico." Once they shot the picture Tucker tried to follow the gecko and kept hollering, "I want Geico! I go with Geico!" I had no idea he loved this lizard so much!!
The Geico Gecko was a big hit - Tucker saw him and got so excited!! All the boys ran over to him, but Tuck hung back a few steps, stroked his arm, and said, "I love you, Geico." Once they shot the picture Tucker tried to follow the gecko and kept hollering, "I want Geico! I go with Geico!" I had no idea he loved this lizard so much!!
Of course, the highlight for me was competing in the Colgate Country Showdown! I was voted as one of the top 15 contestants on the KMPS website and got to sing live at the Taste.
I didn't win (the bands took the top three spots - hard to compete with just a music track!), but I was happy with my performance and really appreciated my small, but loud cheering section!





1 comment:
Jessy,
We really did try to come see you sing, who knew there were three stages! The kids and I were going to the zoo anyways that day, but I was by myself with all 4, and well, couldn't remember which stage you were on... it's the intentions right? lol. I'm glad you got this chance.
Post a Comment