Instead of typing out why this was so important to me and ending up with carpal tunnel, I'll just let me speak for myself...
Another version of the above video was shown as I settled into the baptismal and my family and friends came up to be with me...

Then came the main event!
I wasn't able to edit the video from my camera, so please forgive the first two minutes...
Another version of the above video was shown as I settled into the baptismal and my family and friends came up to be with me...
Then came the main event!
I wasn't able to edit the video from my camera, so please forgive the first two minutes...
It was so amazing to have the one that has shown me so much of Christ's love on this earth be the one to baptize me!
Houston, I love you more than you'll ever know!
Thanks to Tim for video taping this important event
and to Gracie for, once again, getting great snapshots!
Thank you, Pastor Mark, for being authentic, entertaining, and inspiring!
Thank you to everyone who was there for me
and to everyone who was praying for me and thinking of me!
Thank you, Lord, for providing all these wonderful people in my life!


2 comments:
Congratulations Jessy. That is so awesome.
Yeah! I got to see it! Thanks Jessy and yippee!
Post a Comment