So, part of the reason it's taken me so long to catch up on my blog is that I've been crafting my little heart out!!
For Tristan's birthday I knitted her a hat and scarf on my looms.
For Christmas I made Joey's pajama bottoms and dragon sign (done completely with Sharpies!), Tucker's sea star, Christmas ornaments for a few friends, helped Houston with jars of his Porch Sauce, and made one hat, two bibs, a baby blanket, a burp rag, and eight scarves!! I'm so mad at myself for not getting pictures of everything!! Especially the scarf I knitted for Ariana - she's a big Twilight fan (Team Jacob), so I made her a black scarf with the silhouette of a howling wolf knitted on one end. It wasn't perfect (the scarf curled a bit), but I was very proud of it!
Since Christmas I've knitted three baby bibs for MOPS gifts, a pair of mittens to go with Tristan's set, started a hooded scarf for myself, the monkey bib below for a coworker's new grandbaby, and am nearly done with a baby sweater for a friend who's little girl is due to arrive in a couple of months...of course, that's on top of the little crafts I've done for my MOPS table and the boys' valentines.
I'm never bored!!
If you click on the pictures they will pop up full-screen (most of them do) and if you look really closely, you can see designs that I've knitted into the bibs. My friend, Julie, got me started on knitting with needles and I can't seem to stop!! I love learning how to do new designs and am always proud of what I end up with.





4 comments:
you're such a studmuffin! i'm so proud. sniff.
We don't call you the craft queen for nothin'!
Very cute stuff! Love the mittens. :)
Thanks, ladies!!
Post a Comment