Friday, October 28, 2011

February 2011

February held lots of fun!!

My friend, Meghan married her sweetie Steve in a beautiful ceremony and we had great fun and great food at her lovely reception!

Tucker and I went to the library to meet Curious George! They had a play area and activities set-up for the kiddos waiting for pictures with him and, of course, we borrowed a couple of books about George!

Posted by Picasa


February 12th was the first meet-up of the Lacey Yarn Junkies!! I was having trouble finding a yarn group that I could make it to consistently. Most of them were either on a weeknight or during the day when I was at work, so I started my own! Choosing the time and place does make it more convenient. =} We meet twice a month at Panera near my house and it's been great to get to know some wonderful new friends and teach a couple people to knit!


February also brought some time to play in the snow. Tucker and I took spray bottles of colored water out to make pictures in the snow...well, I made pictures and he mostly just ruined the ones I made, but we had fun! Daddy even joined in for a snowball fight...
Posted by Picasa

Joey was around....somewhere! Probably at a friends house or glued to his video games...ah, teenage boys! =}

1 comment:

Cedar said...

Very cute! Sounds like a fun February. With this year's strike in our district I'm hoping for no snow days this year--we already have 8 days to make up.

See you soon!