March was pretty full of work, small group, and the usual stuff of day to day life, but there were a few highlights! =}
MOPS Spa Day is always a highlight! This was the first year I signed up for a haircut...I was so happy with it and she even straightened my hair!
I love it this way, but it takes nearly an hour, so I don't usually take the time. After spa day, I did buy a good straightener and I've been doing it more often.
We had Tristan and Jackson over for movie night at church and a sleepover - that always means treats at Tia's house and some outside time!

Tristan and Tucker were tracing each other with sidewalk chalk - it looked a bit morbid once they were done and there were small chalk outlines behind my car...
We also went to Hudson's birthday party in March - one of Tucker's first "friend" birthday parties. He had a great time in the bouncy rooms and I ran into an old friend from junior high who was a parent of one of the other kids at the party - the world just keeps shrinking!



2 comments:
Ha! Little morbid chalk outlines :)
Have a happy evening!
The neighbor even teased me about the "crime scene"! =}
Post a Comment