Tuesday, December 23, 2008

White Christmas!

I'm so excited that we're actually going to have a white Christmas! I can't remember the last time we had one - I just hope they don't cancel the Christmas Eve services at church...I'm so looking forward to it! Pastor Mark has done a great job of piquing my interest, that I'm just so happy to have finally found New Bridge!

We are no longer snowed in - at least not for today. Houston was able to get out of the driveway around 10:30 this morning and head to work (after a little melting and a bit of shoveling), but we're supposed to be getting more snow tonight and tomorrow...

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey girlie! Awesome blog and I too am so psyched about having a white Christmas!!! YIPPPEE!! Y'all have a safe one. Looking forward to seeing you again next year! :)
XOXO
Tiff

Emery said...

Hooray! Now I can see pictures of you and yours on a more regular basis! Yippee! Cute pics - your boys are so big! Merry Christmas. I miss you and love you tons!