Friday, December 26, 2008

Only 363 days to go!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas! Ours isn't quite over yet (2 more parties for us, 3 for Joey), but it's been a lot of fun so far! I've gotten to spend lots of time with friends, MOPS mamas, family, family, and - oh, yes! - more family! Not to mention all the time I've had with my wonderful, sexy hubby because of the beautiful snow! :)


We ended up with 14"!!

Tucker always has fun!


We discovered Daddy built an all-weather swing set! :)



Of course I didn't shove my first-born child head-first in the snow and then laugh hysterically! What kind of mother do you think I am?!


Besides, he got me back!




With the exception of being very disappointed that Christmas Eve services had to be cancelled (we'll be doing the candlelight service Sunday instead - hard to get there when the road is still closed due to snow!), we had a beautiful Christmas....let me show you!


Joey anxiously waiting for Tucker to wake-up!

Santa hit the mark with his tunnel!


He's been rockin' out ever since!

Daddy says Christmas threw-up on our house...but it was fun!!


I hope our Everlasting Father has blessed you as abundantly this Christmas!
God bless and Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessy,
Thanks for sharing! You guys are sweet...
~Angel