Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Daffodil Parade!

The first time I was in the Daffodil Parade I was wearing silver sequined spankies....don't worry, I was only 5! :)

The second time I was proudly wearing my Cedarcrest Chargers cheerleader uniform in the cold drizzle of a Washington April.

I don't expect to ever be in the parade again, but Shannon and I love to go and watch! The March for Babies has been on the same day as the parade for the last few years, but this year we made it!



Of course, we brought along...
the whole crew!

Joey


Maddie

Angel

Tristan

Travis

Jackson

And Tucker!

Tuck loved the clowns
and the giant, dancing monkey!

We were overrun by pirates!
Uh oh!


But we took stickers and coins as hush money! :)

"How you doin'?"



"I can't believe she forgot my gloves!"



Some of the floats were pretty...

some were entertaining...
some were unexplainable!

But Shannon's getting sleepy, so I guess it's time to go!

No comments: