My garden is starting to go crazy and I love it!! This year my veggies are spread all over the place...in the raised bed (recycled bookshelf), pots in the front yard, pots on the deck...you get the idea!
Houston and I have taken every opportunity (however few and far between) to take Sylvia out. Our good friend/neighbor has volunteered to transport Tucker to church a couple of times so we can ride there. We're still waiting for our church's motorcycle club to head out on our first run! (New Bridge is even listed in the Washington Biker Information Guide as a "Biker Friendly" church - talk about finding a church home!)
Summer gets so busy that it just flies by, but we already have lots of fun things planned.....stay tuned!


2 comments:
I wish we had just a weekend to spend together with our boys. We would have such fun! I miss you . . . and love you tons!
I want to see the garden!
Post a Comment