Here's how it works:
Be one of the first three to leave a comment on this post, and you win an item handmade especially for you by me! Winners must post this giveaway on your blog once you receive your gift, meaning that you will Craft it Forward too, creating a handmade gift for the first three bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway! The gift that you send can be any price range and you have 30 days to make and ship your item(s).
Julie knit me this great hand towel for my kitchen and I love it! If it isn't hanging in front of my sink, it's in the wash waiting to reclaim it's place. Thanks, Julie!
Ready....set....GO!


2 comments:
ooh! something handmade by jessy in my house? i'll take it! what a fun idea, jess!
I was sooo tempted to do this when Julie first posted it, but thought, "I have no time to make anything, what am I thinking?" Well, I now have even less time, but I still really want to do it, so count me in! I love to be crafty, and to receive crafty things from others!
Post a Comment