was a very popular day for celebrations this year. So popular, in fact, that we would have had four dj jobs this summer (instead of one) except that they were ALL on August 15th!
The one job we were able to do was both beautiful and fun! Eddie has been one of my brother's best friends for years and his fiance, Rachael, is just so sweet and fun! I even got to see my brother in a tux - that doesn't happen often! There were also lots of "it's a small world" moments at the reception...my mom knew people, her husband new people, I knew people...
Rachael's uncle went all out to make his property perfect for her wedding. Not only did he open his house to everyone, but he also landscaped the entire area around the house, built a new deck, and built a platform for the ceremony! It turned out just beautiful!

Of course, the best part for me was the same as all the dj gigs we do - I get to spend HOURS with my hubby just enjoying music and being together. I also took some knitting this time since I needed to get it done in time for a baby shower. I had lots of people ask me about my loom. =} Too funny!
It was beautiful day and I know Eddie and Rachael will have a long, happy marriage - they are both wonderful and deserve every happiness!



No comments:
Post a Comment