Occasional updates on the lives of Daddy/Houston/Jamie/Don, Mama/Bright-Eyes/Jessy/Jess/Jessica, Joey/Bobo/Killer/Joseph/Joe, and Tucker/Tuck/Tutter/Tuckles/Baby
Monday, October 12, 2009
Professor Bamboozle's Lovely Assistant
Joey's debut performance as a magician's assistant...
I am...wife to an amazing man ~
mama to two beautiful boys ~
sister to a wonderful woman ~
tia to my nieces and nephews ~
appreciated by my coworkers ~
accepted by my family ~
trusted by my friends ~
blessed by my Heavenly Father ~
singing with all my heart
Tucker: ~During a dramatic crying jag over stubbing his toe, Daddy asked "Did you stub your toe so Mama would pay attention to you?" Tucker's response: "That's not this time." 4/6/10
~Out of the blue - "What did God do this week?" 12/1/09
~Came running out of the bedroom and excitedly asked, "Can me and my Joey play hide da sink?!" 8/09
~"Oh, yeah! Hello!" - in response to being offered starter chopsticks to eat our chinese take-out 8/18/09 ~Laying down next to me on the bed, "Hi, Mama. How you doing today? I'm Tucker. I'm gonna ride da horsey now." Then launching himself onto my back. Painful, but cute! 8/12/09 ~Mama: Are you done playing in the water? Tucker: No! Don't turn off the tinkler! :) 6/16/09 ~the other day I sneezed in the car, then I sneezed again. Next I heard a sweet little voice from the backseat, "Bless you twice!" ~every time he's on the potty he says, "Mama, you go out! I going potty!" Yes, sir!! ~picked up a pink rock and a gray speckled rock, said "this Mama and this Daddy" and made the rocks kiss...smoochy noises and all! He knows his Mama and Daddy love each other! ~stuck his head in the empty dryer and hollered "I see you echo!" ~If I'm gone for more than five minutes he asks, "Had a good day?" as soon as I come in the door. ~Daddy was teasing him so he said, "You stop it!" ~Tucking him in to bed I say, "Mama loves you." His response? "I know."
Joey~
"Your limits are only in your head." What a wise young man! 10/13/09
No comments:
Post a Comment