Friday, June 18, 2010

Weasel's Birthday

We've started making some great friends (and having lots of fun) with the Brothers To The End. Basically, it's a group of people who love to ride and have fun, but don't believe in all the political garbage of an actual motorcycle club. We met Troll and Cindy on the dry run to Pacific Beach last year and they've introduced us to this great group. Of course, we keep finding ties to them we didn't know we had! People we knew way back when, exes of people we knew, new loves of people we know...sometimes this world just feels tiny!
Anyways.....after Gay Bingo, Cheryl, Mom, and I headed to meet up with Houston and Chris at Weasel's birthday party. The place was packed and Weasel was feelin' good! =} He rarely has more than a drink or two and is usually the designated driver for anyone who overdoes it. His birthday, however, is his one night to let loose!
Posted by Picasa
The top left picture is Troll and Cindy - they are so much fun and such caring people. You can see Weasel is in just about every shot. He was a social butterfly for sure! =}
I just noticed that Char is in just about every picture, too. She's been part of the family for a lot of years and we all just love her! She is a true friend in every sense of the word! She's also a real champ with the jello shots in the bottom left picture (I swear she nearly turns that thing inside out!) - I on the other hand usually scoop out a bite or two and then sneak them in with the empty ones. I'm such a wimp! =}
Everyone had a great time dancing, talking, laughing at Weasel, and just being with good friends!

No comments: