So, here are a few of my favorites this week:
1. Spa Day at MOPS - Tiffany did an amazing job of turning our meeting space into a beautiful, serene place to spend a couple of hours! The caterer she had lined up cancelled, but several of the moms supplied wonderful food (read: lots of chocolate) so it was probably better than what we would have gotten with a pro! My make-n-takes seemed to go over well and all the moms seemed to be having a great time being pampered!
2. My hubby's left shoulder - no matter how frazzled or stressed or blue I feel, no matter how tired or crabby or teary I am, I can lay my head on his shoulder and it all floats away. He has always made me feel safe and loved. No matter what.
3. Dancing boys! - there's usually music around us. Whether it's the radio, the computer, or mama singin', the boys love to dance! And they got the rhythm! (ps - please ignore the post-holiday disaster in our bedroom. I swear it's gone now!)
4. The whole fam damily! - our families are great and I love any chance to spend time with any/all of them! My Auntie Dawn and her family visited from California this week and we spent Monday evening at Gma & Gpa's just being together.

Alright~ that's my first Favorite Things Friday, my first video, and my first photo collage all in one post! I'm pooped!



3 comments:
Awesome job sister! I hope Tuttew feels better! love you!
Impressed! WOW!! What a fantastic list, girl and video to boot! Geesh.. I still haven't figured that one out! :) Love ya and so proud of you for spa day, too.
XO
Tiff
Your spa day crafts were so great! And so are your dancing boys! 2 year olds all have the same moves!
Post a Comment