So the lovely Tiffany wrangled me into a game of tag...now I get to chase down a few of you!
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself.
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So here are 6 random things about me:
~my eyes are green around the outside and orange around the pupil
~I'm a closet Charmed watcher (reruns anyway, since it's off the air)
~I love mango anything!
~my youngest son is (sort of) named for Tanya Tucker
~I never get enough sleep and it's my own fault!
~my wonderful hubby is the biggest goofball and can make me laugh any time he wants to!
And the next tag victims are:
Emery
Amanda
Julie
Crystal
Laura
I only know five bloggers who haven't been tagged! Pathetic!
10 years ago


3 comments:
Jessy, I saw you tagged me, but I beat you to it. I already filled out 7 quirky things about me back in October. You can find it in my blog archives:) Good job on Spa Day, it was really fun!
You're so cool!!! Love your list and also very thankful for your hard work on spa day! BTW, the lemon toner, way awesome. I've been using it morning and night! :) Thank you!
XO
Tiff
You're both very welcome! I'm loving doing crafts this year - glad you had fun!
Love n stuff!
Post a Comment