Sunday, January 4, 2009

That's right, ladies! HE BAKES TOO!!


Houston worked for hours to make his AMAZING cinnamon rolls from scratch
- warm from the oven and full of gooey goodness!!
I think I can hear my thighs expanding.....

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh....My....Golly! Send that man over tomorrow for breakfast! He has to bring those rolls, too! :) And you can come, too, Jess! HAHAHAHA!!! Love ya girl and glad you entered the contest. If that raffle picker thingie doesn't pick you, it's crazy!

Tiff :)

See you soon!

Jessy said...

Bring the rolls?! No way they'd last that long!

Mashel said...

I didn't know you had a blog too Jessie! I am on your list, but never knew you had one! How is that? I can't wait to add you to my ginormus list on my sidebar!

Jessy said...

I haven't been here long - I'm already addicted, but still learning the ropes!

The Johnsons said...

I there's any left, I'm coming over right now!

Jessy said...

You can come on over, but you'll have to wrestle me for the last cinnamon roll! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your sweet words tonight on my blog. Love you to, sister. Thanks for your sincere and sweet spirit. I'll truly miss seeing your smiling face! But, now that you have a blog, I can totally stalk you!! :)

Tiff

Tiffany said...

Oh hello there!!! You've been tagged! Check out my blog for details...today's 2nd post.

XO
Tiff