Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Proud Mama

It always makes me proud and sad when my boys start mastering new skills. I love to see them succeed, but do they have to grow up so fast?!

Joey played Ode to Joy on his bass in orchestra the other day and got an A. Way to go, boogie!
Last week, Joey and I went to the first meeting for the new magnet middle school out here. They will be focusing on the performing arts, so we had to check it out. He's not thrilled about the dance part of the curriculum, but he's excited at the prospect of getting to take choir AND orchestra AND being involved in the only drama program for middle school in our district. There were a TON of people at the meeting...this is one lottery I definitely want to win!


Tucker is mastering some small motor skills...


and he's talking up a storm in (mostly) complete sentences.
~The little things are so much fun!

3 comments:

The Johnsons said...

That's the biggest big boy cup and bowl I've ever seen! Way to go!

Shannon said...

Aren't my nephews the best! Look at that little cutie!!!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Way to go big boy!!!!

Head over to our blog for a new award for you!!

XO
Tiff